1. Know God.
2. Know yourself.
3. Know Christ.
4. Know Your Calling and give yourself to it wholeheartedly.
5. Determine Your Values.
6. Determine Your Priorities.
7. Live Your Life As If Nobody Cares Except God. Put all your eggs in His basket.
8. Spend and be spent in service to Christ and others.
9. Sit Back, Relax and Be Amazed! Watch what He will do.
10. Give Him all the glory for any good that comes out of your life.
The people who make a difference are those who are different. The non-conformist type, you know! Those whom everyone hates and loves at the same time. They thrive best when swimming against the stream NOT when they are simply going with the flow. Do you know anyone like that? Continue reading
1. Keep things stable in your organization – this does not mean avoiding problems – but dealing with them in a way that will not disturb the stability of your organization. This also means planning and anticipating those problems and being prepared with a ready solution to deal with them.